Autumn is a fabulous time to visit Harrogate. Following the success of the Tour de France Welcome to Yorkshire have produced some brilliant guides for delicious trails please look on www.yorkshire.com/delicious. Autumn is a beautiful time of year for the parks, gardens and woodland walks and there is a Tour de Plants with www.gardensharrogate.co.uk – please check for opening times and dates.
We have had a hectic summer at Acorn Lodge – with the Tour de France, Yorkshire Show, Gilbert and Sullivan, two of our kids got married, one of them graduated with a first class degree, so we have been very busy!
We still have availability on selected dates in September and October. Check out latest offers and last minute reductions by dropping us an email, calling, or checking on the website home page booking thingy. Please note that by booking direct with us – either from our own website, or give us a call (it’s really quick, we won’t keep you chatting unless you want to!), we can always offer you lower prices as we are saving commission from the online booking agents!
What’s On September/October
- 22 Sept Nidderdale Show – traditional Yorkshire Dales agricultural show
- 25 – 28 Sept Pateley Bridge Walking Festival
- 26-27 Sept Gift and Fashion Fair at the Event Centre
- 27 – 28 Sept Health and Healing Festival
- 4 – 5 Oct Great Northern Papercrafts Extravaganza
- 5 – 18 Oct Harrogate Comedy Festival
- 18-19th Oct Countryside Live
- 23 – 26 Oct Harrogate History Festival
We look forward to welcoming you this Autumn!
Phil, Ali and Lola